Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Too many episodes of Law and Order

Joe's been away in Atlanta for the last week. I didn't realize how co-dependent my life had gotten until he left me alone to fend for myself. Thank god for the puppies and their need to be in the same room with me wherever I go.

I get the heebie-jeebies when I come back home from school at nights. I have to double check everything in the house-- make sure there are no boogymen under the beds, hiding in the closets, or crouching in the tub. I lock all of the doors and close all of the windows (this detail is particularly painful because our house doesn't have air conditioning and we depend on the fresh air at night to cool the house during the day). Maybe it's my hormones going crazy or maybe it's one of those pregnancy "mood" swings but... I really do miss my husband.

No comments: