Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 06, 2009

How we spent our time in Suphan.


Because GGM isn't the quickest on her feet, she would sit on her chair (please note that it's a "vintage" airplane chair from Thai Airways... ha ha) and offer Violet food. In the picture, she's offering Violet some dried persimmons.


Violet learned about the art of napping in Suphan...

I remember the first time I took Joe over to Suphan, I taught him about "nap time." Nap time would always take place after a meal in Suphan. Joe initially thought that I was joking around until he saw everyone pull out a mat to sleep on after lunch one day. Joe (Mr. I don't take naps) took a nice long nap that day. It's a fine art that must be mastered while in Suphan... Or else you'll be up by yourself.


Violet plays with a straw.


Violet's collection of mosquito bites. I took a picture because the pattern reminded me of the 5 side on dice.

No comments: