Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Settling

Sooo-- life has been hectic. We've been busy buying stuff in preparation for Violet (crib, stroller, rocker, etc.) and setting up the house. I finally met my doctor and am feeling more and more like a Florida resident with every passing day (though, with that said, I can still picture my San Diego house and feel as if our belongings are still there). We signed up for a Lamaze/ Child preparation class. We discovered the local dog park (only a 10 minute drive! woo hoo!) and, of course, I have discovered the local mall ;).

We only have 6 more weeks of this pregnancy thing left. I must admit, women aren't lying when they say that the last trimester, specifically, the last month of pregnancy is incredibly uncomfortable. Last week I found it hard to breath because Violet found a "comfy" spot for her feet in my lungs. This week, the extra weight has taken a toll on my energy level and all I want to do is nap. Yey! For! Pregnancy!

No comments: