Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Weigh In

Finally, a normal weight gain.

Each time I go to the doctor for a check-up, they have to take my weight. I have been growing consistently bigger with each visit... but apparently at an eye-opening rate! The last visit, my doctor put me on a "no-salt" diet. I interpreted "no-salt" to mean-- don't add any extra salt and eat low sodium stuff. Soooo for the past two weeks (last weekend excluded, we went to Boca and I indulged in chicken mcnuggets and fries) I have been sticking to that regime. My swollen fingers and feet have gone down in size and I find that my back doesn't ache as much as it had been. Hooray!

I went to the doctor yesterday for a check-up and a sonogram. Of course, I had to weigh in and found that I had only gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks! Awesome!! Finally my weight gain is "normal." My total weight, however, is not. Now I weigh a whopping 180lbs and if I can keep my weight gain normal, I should be 185lb by the time Violet is born.

5 more weeks to go!

No comments: