Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 07, 2008

Sho 'nough.

According to some of the baby books that I have been reading, fussiness occurs around 2-3 weeks of age and reappears at 6 weeks. Violet has hit the 3 week period and boy oh boy-- has she been fussssy! Apparently babies hit growth spurts around those times and they need to eat... around the clock.

And, we've hit a milestone!! Her belly button finally fell off last night! Woo hoo! She's growing up so fast. I still haven't adjusted to seeing her adorable (if I do say so myself) belly button without the umbilical cord nub though. Oh yes? Where is her fallen nub you ask? I put it on Joe's nightstand. :)

1 comment:

Serena said...

eeewww, gross! :)