Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Five-Six Weeks

Let's sing it everyone--"Ohh you make me live. Whatever this world can give to me. It's you, you're all I see. Oooh you make live now honey... You're my best friend..."

Hands up little girl! I'm taking your money!! AGAIN!

She's very well-nourished. Please note the double chin in the picture :).

Violet's first trip to Tampa was this past weekend. Here she is with Yay, wearing her adorable Violet colored polo dress.

Mommy with her little bundle of joy at home in Tampa.

Violet got to meet Pa'First this weekend! Aunties Ana, Sara, Amanda, Shannon, Carmelina, Jenny, Uncles Jason, Zam, Loong Den, friends Giovanni, Anna, and Fiona were all on hand this weekend to meet and greet Violet in Tampa.

Loong Den finally decided that he can "hold" Violet with the use of the Baby Bjorn. Loong Den figured that he couldn't drop her if she was strapped on to him.

Violet was very hungry today and thought that Yay's arm would supply her with the milk that she needed. Ha ha. I'm a bad mom for wanting to take pictures of Violet eating her grandmother's arm rather than trying to whisk her up to feed her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh she is soo cute!! It makes my head want to explode. :P