Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

High Chair


Joe and I decided that Violet liked rice cereal enough to warrant the purchase of a new high chair. Here she is checkin out the cool gadgets and gizmos.

The toy is actually attached to the tray. If you spin the turtle or press the lizard, the base of the tree lights up and plays Caribbean inspired music. Makes me want to take a cruise!


She's mesmerized by the music.


Replace the high chair with a piano and we just might have a little concert pianist on our hands.


Her first real meal on high chair. Note the tiny bowl of rice cereal on her tray.


She's excited! She knows food time is here!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Too too cute! Have a great time experimenting with solids :-)

Sweet Cake Batter said...

She is SOOOO cute and getting very big. I can't wait to see her on your trip to San Diego.

Athena Troy said...

I love this one. I really hope I get to see you guys on the 11th. I'd love to meet little Violet.