Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Short Hiatus


Sorry about the non-postings but these past two weeks have been crazy!! In short, Sylvia (one of my favorite people from San Diego-- the person who helped me survive my first class) came to visit for a week, I had two job interviews, and then the family flew to San Diego for Kelsey's and Amanda's wedding. Here are some pics of V to hold you over until I can post all the pictures up.


Sylvia bought V her first pair of sunglasses (the first picture) while vacationing in Orlando. The second pair (modeled directly above) were bought by Yay who was worried about V's sensitive eyes to the strong rays of the Florida sun on their morning walks.

No comments: