Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday Party at Mimi and Pop's


We can't believe that a whole YEAR has come and gone... It really feels like we JUST brought her home... But if I look at pictures from her newborn days I think to myself, we've all come a loooong way baby.

You can see Maddie reading Baby V's birthday cards out loud so Violet can concentrate on the more important things like ribbons.


Family shot before Baby V digs into her special cake. That top layer is her smash cake that Mimi ordered especially for Baby V.


Yey!! It's smash cake time. Note that I took off her clothes because Mimi bought Violet a nice birthday dress from CA that we didn't want ruined with purple and yellow icing.

Note that Kate is in the background cheering Violet on. Kate knows the awesomeness of a smash cake.



Gotta love the aftermath.


Clean as a whistle. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am loving the picture in the bath tub! What a cutie pie!! However, I am wondering how many times Violet actually turned 1? It seems like 3 or 4 times so far... the girl knows how to milk it ;-)