Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Georgia Aquarium


I talk about the GA Aquarium all the time when I'm at work so I thought that it would be appropriate that I visit the world's largest aquarium. I LOVED it! It was a nice family trip with Yay, Grandpa Russo, Joe, Violet, and I. We had a great time. Here is an awesome looking jelly fish.


My very FIRST whale shark sighting! Even though they were only juveniles, they were HUGE!


Southern Australian Seadragons... It was only AFTER I snapped a few pictures of the seadragons that someone points the "no flash photography" signs. Sorry sensitive animals! I didn't mean any harm.


We made it just in time for whale shark feeding time! It was pretty anti-climatic. Because they're essentially filter feeders, they just swam around, opened their mouths and gulped teeny tiny krill.


No comments: