Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Week of changes

While I was out shopping for my "wedding dress" last weekend with Sharon (my mother-in-law), I remembered that I had a skirt that I needed to return at Abercrombie and Fitch. I was at the counter waiting on a sales girl when out-of-the-blue, she offered me a job. I told her that I couldn't because I was going to teach soon. Then I paused, told her how much I would love a discount and said that if I did work, I would only be able to work once or twice a month. I was saying that sort of kidding around because who really wants employees that work less than 24 times an entire year? Well, Abercrombie does. So I had my interview yesterday and ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa! I am the newest employee of A&F.

No comments: