Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 05, 2005

Allergies are in the air.

So, it's been a little over a month since we added Skooter to our humble family. Life has been peachy for the dogs. Benson and Skooter get along so well. They wrestle and play chase all the time. When Skooter gets tired, he'll run underneath the bed and pray that Benson won't follow. And of course, Skooter still scoots. Took him for a re-checkup earlier this week. They suspect that allergies are the culprit to his scooting fits.

Speaking of allergies, I recently found out from my allergist that I am allergic to three things, 1) cats (which I knew), 2) grass ( I kinda guessed this when I developed "seasonal" allergies this year), and 3) dogs. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am allergic to my own dogs. My doctor asked me if giving them away was an option and I politely responded with a "hell no." So now I am adapting to life as a woman with (positive) allergies. It's been draining (I clean ALL the time) but hey, what can I do? I love my dogs too much that I won't let hives stop me (it's not as bad as it sounds).

No comments: