Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New things that have been happening...

1. My brother and I had to put down my childhood dog Pepsi this past Saturday. He was 16 years old. :( He had a good life of chasing squirrels, pigeons, and raccoons. I like to think that he's in a world with plenty of small rodents placed there specifically for his chasing pleasure.

2. Violet is now sleeping through the night. She started doing this around 6 weeks. I didn't want to post anything about it because I didn't want to "jinx" it. Let's hope it sticks!! She'll go to bed between 9:30pm-10:00pm and will sleep until 5:00am-7am. It's been awesome... especially for me. Though, with that said, last night she woke up night at 2am... so we'll see.

3. I have been applying for positions to work in Orange County Public Schools... I don't know if I am going to get any jobs because the county has declared a "hiring freeze" due to budget cuts. Any open positions get first priority to the teachers whose jobs have been axed because there are just no funds. Just my luck... going from one budget deprived county to another.

4. We celebrated my first Mother's Day! Woohoo! We went over to April's for family fun time and bonding :). Where there is Violet and Finn, there are pictures. :)

No comments: