Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Carpe no diem

When Ingrid Croce offered me a job at her restaurant, I couldn't turn her down. We all know how that ended. I worked for a weekend and quit. Balancing two jobs and school was pushing the envelope for me. A few months later, I was offered a job at A/X. After the Croce's incident, I happily declined knowing that I wouldn't save any money because I would spend it all on my discounted Armani Exchange clothes. Yesterday, I was officially offered job number 3-- ophthalmologist technician. I love that I am getting all of these jobs offers but I find that I am probably the least qualified for this last job position. Restaraunt-- yes, fashion and clothes-- yes, yes, but eye sight? ha ha ha. They must want to blind their patients.

No comments: