Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 05, 2004

In and around Florida

Just like recent hurricanes, I, too, will be in and around Florida. My dates of arrival and departure are actually scheduled though. I will be flying the dreaded America West Airlines because it's the cheapest flight I could find online right now (I had a bad incident with them when I went to Las Vegas two years ago). My plan was initially to fly in and out of Tennessee but it appears that I will be making a road trip to Tennessee from Atlanta with my brother and co. for my cousin's wedding (by the way, I can't believe us "kids" are old enough to get married). Then we will be driving back down through Hot-lanta and onward to good ole Tampa Bay. We're going to arrive in Tampa on Monday, October 18. I leave for the west coast again on October 26. That's right kids, I will be there a WHOLE week.

I know I was just home. But I am going home again. See you there :).

No comments: