Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2004

I am so screwed

In order to start student teaching in February, I need to pass the CSET next Saturday. The CSET is a standardized exam given to newby teachers to test if they know their shit. It's given in three parts and you can choose to take one, two, or three parts of the exam in one day. When I was registering, I chose to take three. I mean, how hard could it be?

Because I did my research on the CSET after I registered for the exam, I learned that you need to be smart as hell to pass all three parts in the same day. I also learned that the few people that had passed all three parts in the same day had studied MONTHS beforehand. I just started studying on Monday. Obviously, my "I-can-pass-and-not-even-study" attitude towards the test has flown out the window. I am screwed! Screwed!!! SCREWED!!!! Hopefully two weeks of studying will be sufficient.

T-minus a week and a half until the CSET. Wish me luck.

No comments: