Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My jeans don't fit anymore...

I know that I've been complaining about my pre-maternity jeans being tight and uncomfortable but I discovered this thing from a Pea in the Pod that's called a Tummy Sash. Essentially, it's a large bandeau that goes over your jeans to keep them up so you don't have to zip up. They were doing a great job up until last night. My jeans were so tight that I think I might have accidentally pissed the baby off. I guess I would be mad too if my personal arm and leg room were suddenly confined by ill-fitting jeans... I need to be more considerate of the womb... I should stop watching Season Two of Grey's Anatomy and go buy a pair of maternity jeans.

Oh yea, tomorrow Joe and I have another doctor's appointment. Wish us luck!

No comments: