Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Violet is 6 months old!


So our little one is now 6 months old. She weighs 16 lbs 13 ounces and is 26 inches long! WOOT! According to her pediatrician, she's now in the 50th and 60th %-iles for height and weight. She's finally "average" size. No longer do I call her jumbo baby. Now's she's average sized baby... Needless to say that it doesn't roll off the tongue as nice.

She caught her first cold this weekend. I'll spare the details but its just nasal congestion. Pheew.

Also, big news, I have stopped nursing her. With work and my allergies, she was completely weened off as of last Thursday. Sad day for me but, it makes feedings much easier in that I don't have to find a dark corner at the mall to feed her now. I can feed her anywhere! Anytime! Yey!

Last bit of fun news, I'm finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight... however that doesn't mean that I am back to my pre-pregnancy body. ha ha. Ahhh, the wonderful joys of motherhood.

No comments: