Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 06, 2008

We've moved... Again!

All-righty-- just in case you haven't heard, Joe and I bought our VERY first house-- woo hoo!! So the past two weeks have been dedicated to moving. A GREAT BIG SHOUT-OUT to Mimi, Pop, Den, Bart, April, and the kids who came last weekend for the (final, never to leave ever) move!! We closed on the house last Friday, celebrated my mother's 60th birthday on Saturday and moved on Sunday. Life has been hectic.

Our new house is only 3 miles away from where our townhouse was so we're pretty familiar with the neighborhood. I'll have to take some pictures of the house and post them up!!

ALSO-- I started my part-time educator at Walt Disney World. I had my orientation two weeks ago and just had my first week of work this past week. You can find me at the Seas at Epcot teaching guests and their kids about the importance of animal conservation. It's like a teaching job but if you mess up, no need to stress because you'll probably never see these people again. Awesome.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats on the purchase! You have great timing for a buyer... Can't wait to see the pics! Hoping to be in Florida for a week or more in October... I will keep you informed. Tell Joe and Violet hi from us!