Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Violet's First Hair Cut


Violet HATES hair ties, ribbons, and barrettes. If it belongs on your head, then she'll pull it out. Since her hair was getting to length that it was poking in her eyes, we decided to take Violet in for a trim. We took her to a place that specializes in kids cuts. Here are some of the "before" shots.



I knew that it was time for a haircut when Violet was eating her dinner one night and got some rice in her hair. I took advantage of the stickiness of the rice and used it to smooth some of her hair back so that it stayed out of her eyes...

Because Violet HATED the haircutting experience so much, I didn't get any pictures during the haircut but Loong Den did. When I get those pictures from him, I'll post them up.

No comments: