Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Week 37


So she's finally starting to descend! Violet is dropping lower in my pelvis which means she's getting ready to enter the world :). I don't know if you can see the difference but my belly seems more effected by gravity. My stomach is drooping down more so than it had been my entire pregnancy.

Yesterday, at Kmart, the cashier asked me if I was having a boy. There is an old wives tale that believes if you're pregnant with a boy, you carry him in the lower part of your abdomen, while a girl is carried higher up. I simply smiled and told her, "No, I'm having a girl! She's actually just starting to drop!!" The cashier smiled at me and gave that all-knowing look that said, you're in for it lady. The baby is coming soon.

No comments: