Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 03, 2008

This is for you, Shayna.



About a month ago, I was on the phone with Shayna. Apparently, she was unaware that some women's belly buttons "pop out" when they are pregnant. Quite disgusted, I promised her that if it happened to me, I would post a picture of me for her on the blog. Well, as you can see, my belly button didn't pop out but it definitely stretched out a lot. Up to this point, I only was taking profile pictures. Last night, I had Joe take a picture of me from the front. I look ENORMOUS. Well, I feel enormous. So here I am at 35 weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although the belly is pretty fabulous, I'm oddly dissapointed with the non-popped-button-ness. :) Shayna

Anonymous said...

love to play with your tits and finger your p-ss- while I come in your ass