Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Violet's Stroller and Diaper Bag


So what's the big deal? It's just a diaper bag...

Who knew that it would take me 8 loooong months to find the perfect diaper bag. As soon as I found out that we were expecting, I went crazy and researched for hours online trying to find the perfect diaper bag. After 8 long months of searching, I finally found it... on eBay of all places. So I found an eBay seller whose store is called Watermelon Wishes. This lady makes kick ass bags (mostly diaper bags) and will customize them to your unique specifications in a jiff! Not only was she nice and patient with my incessant requests, but she shipped the bag out fast too!

So now I have the crib, stroller, and diaper bag (oh yea, and Rock Band)... Still waiting on the baby.

No comments: