We went to the doctor's office yesterday for my weekly visit. I was really hoping that our doctor would tell me that I was 6 cm dilated and that I've been having crazy contractions but just not feeling them because I have a strong pain tolerance... Alas, my doctor told me that I was still 1 cm dilated, there have been no real contractions, and that it looks like Violet will be making her due date.
We did learn, however, that if things progress and I dilate to 3 cm by Wednesday or Thursday (March 12-13ish), he would induce me on Friday, March 14th! *KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED* That means Joe and I could have our baby girl in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!
Sooo, one of three things can happen:
1. Violet comes on her own in these next two weeks.
2. I dilate to 3 cm before March 12-13th, and get induced on the 14th.
3. I don't dilate enough by mid-March, wait another week, and then get induced (assuming that she doesn't come on her own by that point).
What will happen? Only time will tell...
Oh look, the world changed
4 months ago