Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stagnant

Come hell or high water, I will have my baby by the end of the next week.

I went to the doctor today. Same ole, same ole. I was still just 1 cm dilated and I have a good amount of amniotic fluid-- nothing worrisome to warrant an induction for tomorrow. The baby is safe and happy in the womb. She's just not ready to leave me yet.

The sonographer made a prediction. Based on the measurements, she thinks that the baby will weigh around 8 lbs, 12 ounces... Will my baby look like a cross between a sumo wrestler and the Michellin Man? I will love her regardless, fat rolls or not.

Anyways, back to the delivery, if I don't have her on my own within the next week, I'll probably be admitted to the hospital Thursday evening to get induced. I have another doctor's appointment on Monday. Hopefully time won't stand still this weekend. Stay tuned.

No comments: