Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Splash Pad


Who's got the cutest little girl at the Splash Pad? That's right, I do.


So, I might have to note that she was the only little girl there...


The little boy in the background was Violet's age too. I think his name was Isaac. He had curly blond hair that Violet wanted to yank. I had to separate the two and explain to Violet that she shouldn't be jealous of his blond hair.... That's what hair dye is for.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Violet of all time. Today was the day that she started to say, "Cheese!" when I take pictures. She learned the word from my cell phone!



Ready to go home after an hour at the splash pad, she puts on my shoes and marches right out to the car. Okay, maybe not the car but she definitely was trying to march somewhere.

No comments: