Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Another Day at the Pool


I promised my nieces, Maddie and Kate (no not Den's kids-- ha ha, they're April's) that they would come and spend the night with me while school was out for the summer. Apparently I have been really busy because our slumber party didn't happen until the week before their school started!! We partied hard the night before and woke up refreshed after a swim in the pool.


Madam V partied the hardest of all.


Still slightly intoxicated from the evening before, Baby V couldn't figure out what those sunglasses were used for.


Jazz hands.


Group shot! I had to hold V up because she wanted to dive in the water before we got our photo op.

No comments: